PropToq User Agreement
Rights and Responsibilities :
Our Services - Our mission is to give people the power to build a sense of community and bring the world closer together. To help advance this mission, we provide the products and services described below to you:
- We provide our users with the personalised experience they expect - In Today’s World everybody is busy. Not only are many working more hours, but they also have more things competing for their attention in their free time. While there are other reasons for personalization, this is one of the biggest. You will have a great experience on PropToq: from the posts, stories, events, articles and other content that you see in News Feed or our video platform to the Pages that you follow and other features that you might use, such as Trending, Marketplace and search.
- We help you to find funny and entertaining content through articles and videos - We are providing this platform to share your opinion as it matters the most. You must enjoy seeing multiple and unexpected perspectives to a question. Also, you will get to know what's happening around the world. This helps to identify problems we are facing in our real life, and get solutions to those problems. We empower you to express yourself and communicate about what matters to you.
- We help to connect you with your people and organisation
- We help you to stay in touch with what your friends are doing
- We help you to stay up- to- date with news and current affairs
- We help you to fill your spare time
- We help you to meet new people through this medium - PropToq
- We help you to use and develop advanced technologies to provide safe and functional services for everyone
Sharing Your Content and Information
You own all of the content and information you post on PropToq , and you can control how it is shared through your privacy and application settings.You are responsible for your use of the Services and for any Content you provide, including compliance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others.All Content is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such Content. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content.
PropToq respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects users of the Services to do the same. We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you.
For content that is covered by intellectual property rights, like photos and videos (IP content), you specifically give us the following permission, subject to your privacy and application settings you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use any IP content that you post on or in connection with PropToq. This IP License ends when you delete your IP content or your account unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete IP content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the recycle bin on a computer. However, you understand that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others)
- When you use an application, it may ask for your permission to access your content and information as well as content and information that others have shared with you. We require applications to respect your privacy, and your agreement with that application will control how the application can use, store, and transfer that content and information. (To learn more about the Platform, including how you can control what information other people may share with applications, read our Data Policy and Platform Page)
- When you publish content or information using the Public setting, it means that you are allowing everyone, including people off of PropToq, to access and use that information, and to associate it with you (i.e., your name and profile picture)
- We always appreciate your feedback or other suggestions about PropToq, but you understand that we may use your feedback or suggestions without any obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them)
- You retain your rights to any Content you submit, post or display on or through the Services. What’s yours is yours — you own your Content (and your photos and videos are part of the Content).
- By submitting, posting or displaying Content on or through the Services, you grant us a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free license (with the right to sublicense) to use, copy, reproduce, process, adapt, modify, publish, transmit, display and distribute such Content in any and all media or distribution methods (now known or later developed). This license authorizes us to make your Content available to the rest of the world and to let others do the same.
Protecting Other People's Rights
We respect other people's rights, and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post content that infringes or violates someone else's rights or otherwise violates the law, or take any action on PropToq regarding such matters.
- We can remove any content or information you post on PropToq if we believe that it violates this Statement or our policies.
- We provide you with tools to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing someone else's copyright, and you believe we removed it by mistake, we will provide you with an opportunity to appeal.
- If you repeatedly infringe other people's intellectual property rights, we will disable your account when appropriate.
- You will not use our copyrights or Trademarks or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or without our prior written permission.
- You will not post anyone's identification documents or sensitive financial information on PropToq.
- You will not tag users or send email invitations to non-users without their consent. PropToq offers social reporting tools to enable users to provide feedback about tagging.
Your commitments to PropToq
It is very interesting how most of the top reasons are all linked to what we call “passive networking”– that means users who come to PropToq to consume content rather than actively contributing to the stories.We provide these services to you and others to help advance our mission. In exchange, we need you to make the following commitments:
Who can use PropToq
When people stand behind their opinions and actions, our community is safer and more accountable. For that reason, you must:
Use the same name that you use in everyday life.
Provide accurate information about yourself.
Create only one account (your own) and use your timeline for personal purposes.
Not share your password, give access to your PropToq account to others or transfer your account to anyone else (without our permission).
We try to make PropToq broadly available to everyone, but you cannot use PropToq if:
You are under 10 years old (or the minimum legal age in your country to use our Products).
You are a convicted sex offender.
We previously disabled your account for violations of our terms or policies.
You are prohibited from receiving our products, services or software under applicable laws.
What you can share and do on PropToq
We want people to use PropToq to express themselves and to share content that is important to them, but not at the expense of the safety and well-being of others or the integrity of our community. You therefore agree not to engage in the conduct described below (or to facilitate or support others in doing so):
- You may not use our Products to do or share anything:
- That is unlawful, misleading, discriminatory or fraudulent.
- That infringes or breaches someone else's rights.
- You may not upload viruses or malicious code, or do anything that could disable, overburden or impair the proper working or appearance of our Products.
- You may not access or collect data from our Products using automated means (without our prior permission) or attempt to access data that you do not have permission to access.
- We can remove content that you share in breach of these provisions and, if applicable, we may take action against your account, for the reasons described below. We may also disable your account if you repeatedly infringe upon other people's intellectual property rights.
Permissions you give us
We need certain permissions from you to provide our services.
Permission to use content that you create and share:
- You own the content that you create and share on PropToq and the other PropToq Products you use, and nothing in these Terms takes away the rights that you have to your own content. You are free to share your content with anyone else, wherever you want. To provide our services though, we need you to give us some legal permissions to use that content.
- Specifically, when you share, post or upload content that is covered by intellectual property rights (e.g. photos or videos) on or in connection with our Products, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free and worldwide licence to host, use, distribute, modify, run, copy, publicly perform or display, translate and create derivative works of your content .This means, for example, that if you share a photo on PropToq, you give us permission to store, copy and share it with others (again, consistent with your settings) such as service providers that support our service or other PropToq Products that you use.
- You can end this licence any time by deleting your content or account. You should know that, for technical reasons, any content that you delete may persist for a limited period of time in backup copies (though it will not be visible to other users). In addition, content you delete may continue to appear if you have shared it with others and they have not deleted it.
Permission to use your name, profile picture and information about your actions with ads and sponsored content:
You give us permission to use your name and profile picture and information about actions that you have taken on PropToq next to or in connection with ads, offers and other sponsored content that we display across our Products, without any compensation to you. For example, we may show your friends that you are interested in an advertised event or have liked a Page created by a brand that has paid us to display its ads on PropToq. Ads like this can be seen only by people who have your permission to see the actions that you've taken on PropToq.
Permission to update software that you use or download:
If you download or use our software, you give us permission to download and install upgrades, updates and additional features to improve, enhance and further develop it.
4. Limits on using our intellectual property
If you use content covered by intellectual property rights that we have and make available in our Products (for example, images, designs, videos or sounds that we provide, which you add to content you create or share on PropToq), we retain all rights to that content (but not yours). You can only use our copyrights or trademarks as expressly permitted with our prior written permission. You must obtain our written permission (or permission under an open source licence) to modify, create derivative works of, decompile or otherwise attempt to extract the source code from us.